If you are a user of the website gallery.ad below you will find all the information about the treatment of your personal data.
1. RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The person responsible for the processing of your personal data is:
FEST, SL, (hereinafter referred to as FEST, SL) with registered office at Avinguda Meritxell, 61 - 63, AD500 Andorra la Vieja (Principality of Andorra) and contact e-mail address email@example.com and telephone 810 950.
You can contact the data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
FEST, SL is a member of the Pyrénées Group.
2. COLLECTION AND CATEGORIES OF DATA, PURPOSES OF PROCESSING, LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING AND PERIOD OF STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
2.1. Data collection
Your personal data may be collected at the following times:
- When you register to one of our websites to make purchases or manage orders.
- When you make purchases from the web either as a customer or as a guest.
- When you register in the job offers portal.
- When you present yourself as a candidate for a selection process.
- When, once registered, you manage your profile or use the functions of your personal space.
- If you register for the newsletter/newsletter to receive commercial communications.
- We may collect data in the context of queries and complaints that you may submit to us.
2.2. Categories of personal data
We may process and collect the following categories of personal data from users:
- Identification data: name and surname, address, telephone, e-mail, ID card, passport, customer ID, MyPyri customer ID.
- Commercial data: information about products purchased and services contracted or to the basket and also information about coupons or discounts you want to exchange.
- Banking data: we will treat the data you provide to manage the payment of purchases made.
- Professional data: when there is the option to identify yourself as an employee of one of the companies of the Pyrénées Group, we can validate this data and offer you specific discounts for employees.
In the case of persons registering on the job offers portal, we may process the following data:
- Identification data: name and surname, telephone, e-mail.
- Personal characteristics: languages, gender, age.
- Professional data: we will process the information you provide about your work experience.
- Academic data: we will process data about your academic training.
Under no circumstances do we collect and/or process personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, nor do we process genetic data, biometric data intended to uniquely identify a natural person, data relating to health or sex life or sexual orientations.
2.3. Data processing of minors
Our website is intended for persons of legal age and we only intend to process data of minors in the case of persons registering on the job portal, who must in any case be at least 16 years of age. The registration of users will be limited to those over 18 years of age whenever the website offers products that according to current regulations are restricted by age, such as, for example, alcohol and tobacco.
If you believe that your underage son, daughter or representative has provided us with personal data, please contact us.
2.4. Purposes of processing
The data provided in the context of the relationship with the users of the website may be used for the purposes listed below:
Specific purposes by customers and registered users:
- To manage your registration as a customer: verify the information provided, create a user space with your data, which will be accessible from the web.
- To manage your registration as a guest: verify the information provided, create a guest user space with your data, which will be accessible from the web.
- Manage your purchasing activity on the web, including :
Shopping cart management
Purchase management: payment, invoicing, shipping.
- Maintain your user space updated with the information that you provide us and that is generated by your activity.
- Manage your preferences and authorizations.
- Redeem coupons or enjoy promotions.
Specific purposes by users registered in the job offers portal:
- To manage your registration on the job offers portal, verify the information provided, create a user space for your data, which will be accessible from the portal.
- To manage the applications and transfer the data to the company when the candidate applies for the specific job offer.
- Manage the personnel selection process.
- Keep your user space updated with the information provided by the candidate or generated by your activity.
Purposes common to all users:
- Interact with you when you contact us to resolve queries, doubts or complaints.
- Send you commercial communications.
- Sending satisfaction and quality surveys.
- Processing of your data for statistical purposes
2.5. Legal basis for processing
Personal data may be processed in accordance with one or more of the following bases of legitimacy:
- The processing is necessary for the execution of the contract, whether it is a purchase contract linked to an order or an employment contract linked to a selection process.
- The processing is carried out in accordance with the eventual informed consent given by the customer as the case may be. In particular, the registration of users and the sending of the newsletter is carried out on the basis of their consent.
- The processing is necessary to comply with our legal obligations.
- The processing is carried out for the pursuit of our legitimate interests. Such is the case of the processing carried out for the sending of satisfaction and quality surveys, or the processing of data for statistical purposes. All this, always taking into account that our interest respects the interests, rights and fundamental freedoms of those affected.
2.6. Data retention period
Personal data will be processed for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes set out in this document and provided that the customer keeps his account active, inactivity for a period of 5 years will result in the deletion of the profile, without prejudice to be able to keep the personal information in compliance with the provisions of the relevant laws and regulations, especially in relation to the statutory limitation periods, and for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
The criteria we follow is determined by the purpose of the data collected and the fulfillment of this purpose and the retention periods required by contractual and regulatory requirements.
3.CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS AND INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
If necessary to achieve the above-mentioned purposes, your personal data may be transmitted to the following categories of recipients:
Service providers who have to process personal data as processors, including entities that make up the Pyrénées Group and who have to process the data for internal administrative purposes;
- Competent public administrations, in the cases provided for by law and for the purposes defined therein, and Companies of the Pyrénées Group that publish job offers.
- These companies will receive the information of the candidates of the job portal who apply to the candidacy they have published.
- Other third parties when it is necessary to provide a service requested and/or contracted by you, such as courier or parcel companies that have to deliver products, or companies that provide services associated with purchases made.
We inform you that there are no plans to transfer data to third countries or international organizations outside the European Union.
4. RIGHTS IN RELATION TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We inform you that, you can exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, in the limitation of processing, and opposition and data portability, and also relating to automated individual decisions, including profiling.
Even so, we inform you that in those cases in which the processing is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent without affecting the lawfulness of the processing of the referred data based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
You may exercise the above rights by sending an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com.
If you wish, you can also write to us at Meritxell Avenue, 11, AD500 Andorra la Vieja (Principality of Andorra).
We also remind you that at any time you can contact our data protection officer and file a complaint with the Andorran Data Protection Agency.
The treatment that will be carried out with your personal data is subject to the strictest duty of confidentiality, and that the necessary measures have been established, both technical and organizational, to ensure the security of your personal data and avoid its alteration, misuse, loss, theft and treatment and / or unauthorized access.
The website uses technical, analytical, preference and advertising Cookies. Cookies that can be installed can be own or third party. The website has an informative Cookies policy on the installation and use of the information collected by the Cookies and also has at the disposal of the user a Cookies panel that allows the user to configure the Cookies and install only the Cookies of their choice.
This Additional Information is subject to change from time to time in accordance with applicable law.
Last updated on September 19, 2022.