1. What is a cookie?
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information that are downloaded to your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. Cookies are sent back to the original website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognizes them.
2. What types of cookies exist?
Depending on their purpose, cookies can be :
- Technical Cookies : are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, including those that the publisher uses to enable the management and operation of the website and enable its functions and services, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identify the session, access parts of restricted access, memorize the elements that make up an order, make the buying process of an order, the management of payments, the control of fraud related to the security of the service, the request for registration or participation in an event, the counting of visits for the purpose of billing the software licenses with which the service operates, the use of security devices during navigation, the storage of content by broadcasting videos or sound, the enabling of dynamic content (for example, animating the loading of a text or image or sharing content via social networks).
- Personalization or preference cookies: these are cookies that allow data to be stored so that the user can access the service with certain characteristics that may differentiate his or her experience from that of other users, such as, for example, the language, the number of results shown when the user performs a search, the appearance or content of the service according to the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from which the user accesses the service, etc.
- Analysis or measurement cookies: These cookies allow the party responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked, including the quantification of the advertising impact. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the introduction of improvements based on the analysis of the usage data of the users of the service.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on the same.
3. What cookies do we use? Cookie control panel.
Details of the cookies used on this site can be found in the cookie control panel.
4. How do I uninstall cookies?
The user can freely decide about the implantation or not in his hard disk of our cookies, as well as their elimination, following the procedure established in the help section of his browser. Likewise, the user can configure his browser to accept or reject by default all cookies or to be notified on screen of the reception of each cookie and decide whether or not to implement it on his hard drive. Below we provide links to device manufacturers and browsers to manage or disable cookies in most browsers.
For Internet Explorer: choose the menu option: Tools > Internet Options > Privacy > Settings. For more information, see the following link: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
For Google Chrome: Options > Advanced > Privacy > Cookies. For more information, see the following link: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
For Mozilla Firefox: in the menu option: Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies. For more information, see the following links: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Borrar%20cookies y https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias?redirectlocale=es&redirectslug=habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
For Safari (iOS 8): in Settings > Safari > Block cookies. For more information, see the following link. http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES
For Opera: under Settings > Advanced > Privacy and security > Content settings > Cookies. For more information, see the following link: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
For Android: Menu > Settings > Security and privacy > Accept cookies to enable or disable the checkbox. For more information, see the following link: http://support.google.com/android/?hl=es
In addition, Google provides a tool that allows users to configure the information sent by the main browsers in Google Analytics, you can download this tool from the following linkhttps://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
If you set your browser to reject all cookies or to reject our cookies, you may not be able to access some of our services and your experience on our website may be less satisfactory. If you wish to have greater control over the installation of cookies, you can install programs or add-ons in your browser, known as "Do Not Track" tools, which will allow you to choose which cookies you want to allow.
5. How can you exercise your rights?
If you would like to know how to exercise your rights of access to your personal data, request rectification of inaccurate data, request erasure, limit processing, object, request data portability and not be subject to a decision based solely on automated decisions, please visit our website. política de privacitat.