FEST, SL, (hereinafter referred to as FEST, SL) domiciled at Avinguda Meritxell, 61 - 63, AD500 Andorra la Vella (Principality of Andorra), and contact e-mail and e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org corresponding to the domain name management company responsible for the domain names gallery.ad (hereinafter referred to as the "Web Site").
The User voluntarily accesses the Website, which implies that they will use it in accordance with this legal notice, the law, morality, good faith and/or customs.
You should be aware that:
- The use of this Website implies acceptance of this legal notice and the conditions contained herein.
- The web pages integrated in this Website can be freely visited by users.
- FEST, SL allows the registration of users and their access to private areas with personalized information.
- FEST, SL reserves the right to modify without notice the content of this legal notice, therefore, and for the correct use of the Website, we recommend that you periodically visit this section.
- FEST, SL makes available to the user through the Website access to links that allow the purchase and sale of products of companies integrated into the group and/or other companies. The services offered by third parties are subject to their own conditions for which FEST, SL assumes no responsibility in this regard.
- FEST, SL reserves the right to modify and update the information on the Website, the presentation and configuration and the conditions of access without prior notice and at any time. Likewise, FEST, SL reserves the right to modify and/or issue all or part of the contents of the Website and to restrict access. In the event that maintenance, repair, updating or improvement of services is required, FEST, SL reserves the right to temporarily suspend access to the Website without prior notice, as well as the right to provide or cancel services, without prejudice to the effort to inform users, provided that circumstances permit.
2. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
© 2023, FEST, SL. All rights reserved.
- This Website and the contents included in it (articles, texts, images, logos, trademarks, buttons, software, etc.) are protected by the current legislation on industrial and intellectual property and are the property of FEST, SL or third parties who have authorized their use to FEST, SL, being expressly prohibited the exploitation without the corresponding authorization of FEST, SL.
- No total or partial reproduction, publication, computer processing, distribution, dissemination, transformation, compilation, modification, distribution or public communication of the Website may be made without the prior written consent of FEST, SL.
- The access to this Website does not imply, in any case, the acquisition of any property right over the contents contained therein by the users.
- The creation of links ("links") in this Web is allowed, as long as they are on the home page or are made using the option to share content that the same website makes available to users. Deep links in other pages ("deep link"), framing ("framing") and any other unauthorized links are expressly prohibited. In this sense, those who wish to establish a "link" or "hyperlink" between their Web and this Website, will have to obtain express written authorization from FEST, SL, without this implying a relationship between FEST, SL and the owner of the page on which the link is established, nor the approval or acceptance by FEST, SL of its contents or services.
- The use of the Website or any of its elements for commercial or illicit purposes is strictly prohibited. The unauthorized use of the information contained therein, as well as the damages caused to intellectual property rights, may give rise to the exercise of the relevant legal actions and, if appropriate, to the liabilities arising from this exercise.
3. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- FEST, SL reserves the right to interrupt access to its Website, as well as the provision of any service through the Website, at any time and without notice, whether for technical, security, maintenance or any other reason.
- FEST, SL shall not be liable in the event of service interruption, delay or malfunction and other inconveniences arising from causes beyond the control of FEST, SL and/or due to the wilful or negligent action of the user and/or arising from force majeure.
- The information contained in this Website may not be correct, despite the efforts made to ensure its accuracy and updating. Consequently, FEST, SL shall not be liable for any errors contained therein, nor for any damages or harm resulting from its use.
- This Website may contain links to other websites for the content, usefulness or accuracy of which FEST, SL cannot be held responsible. The inclusion of a link on this Website cannot be considered as a recommendation to users to proceed with their use. The decision to use them is the responsibility of the users.
FEST, SL cannot be held responsible for any damages resulting from the use of this Website or its contents, and does not guarantee the absence of viruses or the impossibility of causing damage to the user's computer systems.
FEST, SL is not responsible for any misuse that may be made of this Website.
4. USER'S LIABILITY
The use of this Web Site and the information provided is at the user's own risk.
The user is responsible for compliance with the laws and regulations in force and the rules applicable to the use made of the products and applications. Even so, the use of the Website contrary to good faith is prohibited, in particular and non-exhaustively: the use contrary to Andorran regulations or infringing the rights of third parties; the publication or transmission of any content that is violent, obscene, abusive, illegal, racial, xenophobic or defamatory; altering or intervening by fraudulent means personal web pages or e-mails, or systems other users or third parties without their authorization; cracks, program serial numbers or any other content that infringes the intellectual property rights of third parties, the collection and/or use of personal data of other users without their express consent or that contravenes the provisions of the Qualified Law 29/2021 on the protection of personal data; the use of the mail server, domain and email addresses for spamming, mail bombing, phishing, fraud in the custody of third parties, Scam 419, pharming, spreading viruses (Trojans, etc.. ) or any other type of activity carried out with fraudulent or criminal intent.
It is expressly forbidden to access, modify, view the configuration, structure and files of the Website servers. In the event of any problem that may occur in the servers and security systems of the Website as a direct consequence of a negligent action by the user, the user shall be liable for the corresponding civil and criminal liability. The user will respect the technical standards provided by the Website in the administration and development of the products used so that there is no abusive use that delays the servers and harms the provision of products or other users' rights.
5. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION AND COOKIES
In compliance with the requirements of Law 29/2021, of October 28th, qualified Personal Data Protection (hereinafter referred to as LQPD), and with the regulations that develop it, users of this Website are informed that any personal data provided to FEST, SL will be processed for the purposes and under the conditions defined in its Register of Processing Activities.
The person in charge of the file is FEST, SL in quality of person in charge of the treatment, identified at the head of this document.
In compliance with the LQPD, and its implementing regulations, FEST, SL informs you that you have the right of access, rectification, deletion, opposition, portability and limitation of treatment recognized in the aforementioned regulations.
6. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND COMPETENT COURTS
- The conditions of this Website and the relationship between the user and FEST, SL shall be governed by Andorran legislation and jurisdiction.
- For any dispute that may arise between the user and FEST, SL, both parties submit to the Courts and Tribunals of the Principality of Andorra.
Text updated as of May 30, 2023.